Saturday, December 12, 2009

Off Road Suspension Blueprints PLEASE HELP!! Looking For Radio Controlled Off-road Jeep From Walmart!?

PLEASE HELP!! looking for Radio Controlled off-road Jeep from Walmart!? - off road suspension blueprints

Now I want to lose points because it is a question here (usually one), but I'm desperate! I want a way out, battery CR jeep style vehicle. One of my friends has one and says I have Wal-Mart, but I felt that day and found nothing even remotely similar! I will describe it best: First, your body is orange, and there's a little blue there too, but not much, Im not sure what size (about 1 / 32, 1 / 16, etc. ..) , but its decent wide. The specification that I know are: a "cabinet" in the front and rear tires of a kind of off-road suspension and drive "mud". It moves at a pace good enough, you go in the opposite direction and drive, you can get all my friends want. and if he is to his side's rights is fairly easy. I'm so desperate to share a few of them with my friends have. btw, there are also smaller-scale 1 (another friend has one) HELP

0 comments:

Post a Comment