Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can Small Boobs Sag Why Do People Think Small Boobs Never Sag And Always Look Great?

Why do people think small boobs never sag and always look great? - can small boobs sag

People believe Big Boobs always look terrible without a bra, and some do, but some look full, round and sexy.

People always think small breasts are perfect, do no bra, and some, but small breasts SAG - they seem to be "deflated".

I think the bottom line is, large breasts and small breasts can look good or terrible, is not it?

It depends on the shape, not size, is not it?

6 comments:

k h said...

Breasts is not terrible - for girls / women have all these ideas, which should be on all sides, and we are 19 years throughout life: o)

Derek W said...

Uh I think that size does not really .... I love small breasts on a girl much more than big tits enormous.

So far ........ loose is not a problem with girls my age, I'm 20 lol. Idk about that boob something I never thought of that before, so therefore, its probably not a problem.

KLAUDYA said...

think they know everything about how your company is located in the tissues. But people think, Big Boobs SAG, because gravity pulls them over. If you think it is a challenge for large breasts for fun and gay.

Shane said...

Yes, depends on its shape, U-shape of half of your breasts do not?
yes no bra Big tits very sexy, but not when the collapse and a girl, but a little fat girl tits r sexy, but not much.

Al said...

Because large breasts are not attractive. Total must be proportionate to women.

αɳԃreα is the shiet! said...

I 34c
Breasts!
Arent they great and I love my breasts
are simply there for all the other sweet and happy!

but I saw girls with big breasts
and they are great, because the SAG
its like puke puke!

Yes, I think!

Post a Comment