Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Much To Rent Air Conditioner Nyc For Wedding How Much Of The Security Deposit Should I Get Back?

How much of the security deposit should I get back? - how much to rent air conditioner nyc for wedding

I just moved. My roommate went through inspection with the owner of the place yesterday (without me). He wants to clean to pay carpet cleaning, cleaning fixing nail holes in the wall and chimney.
I think we should not pay for the cleaning of chimneys, because they used only once or twice.
But the real problem I have with this is that air conditioning does not work the first week of June, he came, and the filter (into the vent pipe was our fault was not set correctly). He said that a fee of $ 400 for the repair. It was seen, however, no mention of the deposit until yesterday.
Our Deposit 1 months rent: $ 1500. For a 3-bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, I do not think we shouldCost of $ 1500 to clean the entire floor.
What do you think? (Especially air conditioning).

0 comments:

Post a Comment