Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gym Teacher Theme Bridal Shower Favors Student Wants To Go On Field Trip To Theme Park With Injury?

Student wants to go on field trip to theme park with injury? - gym teacher theme bridal shower favors

I am a teacher, I am sad for the students this is a lot. 5 months ago in a way that students have a bullet lodged in his eyes, bb. Since there is a medical certificate to deliver to the gym. The family can not afford the surgery, the student life in pain. Now we have a trip to an amusement park with roller coasters, etc., and the student is a permit or nothing at all to write to the "medical problems" section. The Administration does not allow me to take the students (not that I deal with the explosion of an eye) I'm angry against the parents for their double standard, how it works do you feel?

0 comments:

Post a Comment