Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fountain Shop Where Can I Purchase A Soda Fountain Like A Fast Food Restaurant?

Where can I purchase a soda fountain like a fast food restaurant? - fountain shop

I know when I've sold stuff ... You know, know liaison and beak, and is equipped with a box of syrup for Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, etc. Anyone who has worked in a restaurant, connected, fast food, especially what I mean.

You can only buy, so a Costco or something? If I have the same source store restaurant or something, how can I get parts of syrup?

Any help would be appreciated. My goal is to Diet Coke, if it helps.

6 comments:

ViViAN said...

In fact, I think he should have a shop around your area. I bought at a target and it works great! =)

-Vivian

Anonymous said...

eBay

dickn200... said...

Yellow Pages - Restaurant Supplies - costs will be at least several thousand over the installation and service contract for syrups and CO2 cylinders.

dickn200... said...

Yellow Pages - Restaurant Supplies - costs will be at least several thousand over the installation and service contract for syrups and CO2 cylinders.

sugar sweet said...

Find a catering company for the production or distribution of soda itself.
Who is the local distributor of Coca-Cola in your country? Call them. And those who do not renew their syrup. You probably have signed a contract and all. To have a soda fountain, I believe, needs to (or drink if necessary, sell) a certain amount of soda, it's worth your time and make more money.

I think it would be too expensive for personal use to keep.

NYPR69 said...

Try to save a supply and demand of conservator referral to the source of the syrup.

NYPR69

Post a Comment