Friday, January 29, 2010

Thank You Letters - Destination Wedding Is There A Book Of A Collection Of Unsent/lost Letters Of The Post Office?

Is there a book of a collection of unsent/lost letters of the post office? - thank you letters - destination wedding

Years ago, I swear I heard a book was published in the letters of age (or at least part of them) that have been sent, but never reached goal. Ie letters of all kinds (not just love letters had been sitting), that in a post office for God knows how long. I run a book about her have been published, but can not find everywhere.

Has anyone read? Or know what I mean? I searched the Amazon and parts of another book, to no avail.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Solveiga said...

Yes, I also heard, but still 4-5 years, my grandmother, the very "productive-players say," that [she reads tons of books every month]. What I remember she told me she had sent a letter from a child, which consisted in "his grandfather in the field."

MoJoWare said...

That sounds like a good book! I do not know if exsite however.

Post a Comment